Undaground Hip-Hop Community  

Вернуться   Undaground Hip-Hop Community > Ghetto Inc. > Ghetto.ru
Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 18.10.2006, 12:45   #11
legis_lana
G.H.E.T.T.O.'s Philosopher

да и еще, каких исполнителей он слушал до того как стал сам записываться, и с кем он хотел бы записать collabo...

NO HATIN'
legis_lana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.10.2006, 16:21   #12
Magnifikuh Shoket
Килла

Репутация: 16 Magnifikuh Shoket is an unknown quantity at this point
Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью Yahoo

Всё, поздно уже. Если только потом, в уточняющих вопросах.
Magnifikuh Shoket вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2006, 20:09   #13
legis_lana
G.H.E.T.T.O.'s Philosopher

когда хоть оно будет то, это интервью?

NO HATIN'
legis_lana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2006, 20:18   #14
Magnifikuh Shoket
Килла

Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Magnifikuh Shoket с помощью Yahoo

Ждем, пока он ответит. Это же не моментально всё, человек новый альбом записывает, а тут мы со своим интервью.
Старый 18.12.2006, 22:54   #15
dirtishuz
Новый

Спроси когда он в россию приедет и брата пусть прехватет
dirtishuz вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.12.2006, 01:33   #16
LilVic
Староста Г.Е.Т.Т.О.

В Россию приедет, когда пригласят организаторы. Это ж не так делается - захотели и приехали.
LilVic вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.12.2006, 17:57   #17
dirtishuz
Новый

эхх! был бы я организатором
dirtishuz вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.01.2007, 22:29   #18
Magnifikuh Shoket
Килла

Интервью у меня, сейчас займусь переводом.
Старый 09.01.2007, 04:49   #19
Magnifikuh Shoket
Килла

Original text.

Wussup. It's been a while since you dropped U'r last album. We know that there have been lots of reasons for that. But what really inspired U for come-back album?

Me owning my own masters, and the fact that a style of Hip-Hop that I feel like I’ve influenced is is what is selling now. What I mean is that the cats that I came into the game with or was around in my era, are controlling the game-I don’t necessarily mean just with music but with entrepreneurship.

Who will be working with U on U'r next album? It'll been duo with U'r brother, Trigger Tha Gambler, or solo album? It'll be like classic, like style of Broken Language, or something new from U?

We have old styles and a few new styles that we’ll be introducing. Yes, it will be solo album from me, but will have features on it. The album will really be about me…and not too much of a deviation from my first album and what started it for me…I just grew up with the times.

Tell us about U'r plan's on future.

My plan is to get my record label up and flourishing, and satisfying my fan base-I mean the new and the old riders who have been with me from inception…I wanna feed my street market, because I know that they’re hungry right about now.

Do U have any plan's on working with NY underground rapper's/producer's?

Of course, that is who I am working with now. I’m not hyped on names…I’m hyped on skills. I can hold my own, so names really aren’t important…anyone that rides with me, rides because they’re expecting the highest pinnacle of lyricism.

U worked together with Nine above his Make or Take in middle of 90's, it was a great track. What relation's between U now?

Nothing really…he’s still an old friend. We don’t speak like that anymore, but he’s definitely a cool dude-we were label mates. I’m sure he’s off now doing his thing.

What U was doing, during absence on a scene?

I was just being a father-my son’s mother passed, so I gained custody of my son, and just had to step up there. That was my main goal, so everything else took a back burner. But, the important thing is that I am back now, and ready to get down to business. I did stay in the studio when I could, but that is the main thing that happened during my absence.

What's U'r favorite rapper or rapper's, if U have one?
Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-1…you know, a lot of the vets

How do U think: it's big difference between nowadays rap and rap of middle of 90's? If it big, in what it's expressed?
Everything…money, topics, opportunities to grow as an artist and as a catapult for anything in general…when you have rapper’s now being endorsed by car companies-that is a major difference. Now, the flipside is the lack of originality and how everyone is doing the same thing. In the 90’s cats had their own style…so there was versatility, and that is something that I think that heads miss. Rap was just so much more flavorful …now, everyone want to be ballin’, no one wants to admit that they’re broke even if they are broke.

What do U prefer: lot's of fan's and fabulous career, or just staying on the underground scene? Why?

Lots of fans and a fabulous career, because I would love to be recognized as being one of those cats who helped contribute something real to the game. I think that all pioneers should have some sort of restitution, for these niggas building their companies on the backs of the pioneer cats who paved the way. I’m trying to reach back and pull the underground up. The game been ran by the same mu’fuckas for 10 years…it’s time for a change…Even when I was mainstream-when Broken Language went platinum, I still went back in the underground spots.

What could you say about the state of Hip-Hop today? What U think about rap-star's of our day like 50 cent, T.I and other?

I like them because they’re good business men…they’re music is tight, too. I can’t say that I go buy their shit, but what I hear, I like.

What U think about future of rap music? How it'll been looking?

Since it is universal now, I hope that we will be getting a lot of flavor. I think that the future of rap will be dictated by the dedicated artists. The artists that will remember their fans when they hit the studio, and realize that their fans make them.

What U think about un-legal copying of music (U'r and other artist's)?

I think that it was a slick way for the corporate giants that do not have anything to do with Hip-Hop to slowly shut it down.

We know that U've been on tour recently. How was that? Would you like to visit Russia in future? We'll be happy to see U here.

It was good experience, and it gave me a chance to some of my new material-I’m looking forward to hitting the road again. OF COURSE, I would love to visit Russia…so if you know of anyone who wants to bring down there, then I’m wit’ it.

What U know about Russia? What U think about this country?

Well, I only can by what I see…I wish I had come there for my first album so that I could be a little more familiar with the country. I have seen a few ill rappers on MySpace from Russia.

What do U want to say for all ghetto.ru readers and all your fans out here in Russia?
Be on the lookout for my new projects. Thanks for the universal support-definitely appreciate that. Make sure to check out my MySpace page and my website is coming soon…www.myspace.com/smoothdahustle website will be forthcoming.

Последний раз редактировалось Magnifikuh Shoket, 09.01.2007 в 04:57.
Старый 09.01.2007, 06:27   #20
Slam
G.H.E.T.T.O. Ghost

Интервью со Smoothe Da Hustler я перенёс в раздел Рэп Инфо...

If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom.

[ Slam.ws | Манифест Гетто | Ghetto Inc. | Флэйва.ru ]
Slam вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы